my life is a wandering. a journey. a rollercoaster. a finding of the Needle upon which this all spins. let's just say i have a Secret to tell you.

6.22.2008

beauty in taos



that's not a real tattoo. i want something like it eventually, though. taos is beautiful. i'd live in the desert if it meant having a community like that.

i love it here. wish i had better books to read. maybe i'll order a couple on amazon. any suggestions?

snow patrol live acoustic CD. get it.

i like talking to you.

3 comments:

Erin Gail said...

i know we don't know each other real well, but i talk to people and i read your blog and i want you know that i think you're a beautiful person.

thank you for your words here.

Eric & Autumn Thomason said...

hey sweet thing. did you read crazy love? insane.

right now i'm reading face to face with god by bill johnson. WOW. i need to reread the first chapter.

and of course, irresistible revolution by shane claiborne.

but. i miss you. haha i write you comments all the time... creeper...

aut

Unknown said...

you're amazing.
with my summer, i'm more than a little jelous of you and this trip.
i love you!

who i am

My photo
everything has been made by a Designer

my books

  • I Am Not But I Know I Am by Louie Giglio
  • Reaching For the Invisible God by Philip Yancey
  • Searching For God Knows What by Donald Miller
  • Velvet Elvis by Rob Bell

my artists

  • Band of Horses
  • Cool Hand Luke
  • Enter the Worship Circle
  • Jimmy Eat World
  • Oasis
  • Robbie Seay Band

labels

going back in time