my life is a wandering. a journey. a rollercoaster. a finding of the Needle upon which this all spins. let's just say i have a Secret to tell you.

6.12.2008

get better



Forget all your politics for a while.
Let the color schemes arrive.
Come onboard, it's a curious sight.
Absorbing sound that's never been right.
Never ahead of, never behind it.
Occasionally guarded, just keeps us surrounded.
It's luck.

Everything's gonna get lighter, even if it never gets better.
Ahhh.

I propose a less serious boat.
But don't mistake it for a party of jokes, who are never ahead of, never behind us.
Floating in circles there's more to remind them of less.

Everything's gonna get lighter, even if it never gets better.
Done. I'm done. I'm done.

No comments:

who i am

My photo
everything has been made by a Designer

my books

  • I Am Not But I Know I Am by Louie Giglio
  • Reaching For the Invisible God by Philip Yancey
  • Searching For God Knows What by Donald Miller
  • Velvet Elvis by Rob Bell

my artists

  • Band of Horses
  • Cool Hand Luke
  • Enter the Worship Circle
  • Jimmy Eat World
  • Oasis
  • Robbie Seay Band

labels

going back in time